Train your staff to take individual or group service recipients through the holistic and innovative GTI art workshop process!
The Facilitator Training Seminar addresses a growing need for more holistic TBI recovery approaches to be taught within the community. Seminar attendee will earn certification to lead the Art Workshop to their your clientele.
Holistic healing for people in recovery- offered by YOU!
Whether you are an artist or rehabilitation specialist, psychologist, or providing personal care to those with TBI, we invite you to benefit from our Facilitator Training Seminar.
Certified GTI Workshop Facilitation Trainings are available in 2012!
Contact Bittin to sign up to be one of the first to be trained – Discounts apply. All trainings are designed and implemented to meet your specific needs.
- The typical training session includes 33 hours of contact time, over the course of 6 days. This can be modified to suit your needs.
- Learning sessions consist of actual workshop participation, round table formats, in-studio hands on experiences and in-studio observation witnessing sessions.
- One local volunteer is requested to assist the GTI Workshop Facilitator during training process.
- GTI workshops are always designed to meet your specific needs.
- Information on fees for facilitator trainings is available on request. Please contact us for more details.